There are still places available for the morning sail this Saturday 21st September.
Please note this is on the Sailing Program as a Day Sail, but due to tides and darker evenings it would mean not getting back onto the North Arm until about 7.00 PM which would make it a very long day.
The weather forecast is reasonable, dry, sunny intervals with light to moderate S/SE winds. So I now propose to muster at 09:00 AM and depart ASAP and back on dry land by approx 12:30 mid day in time for a beer.
I already have some bookings made several weeks ago, if you have made such a booking with me, can you please re-confirm your availability.
To book please contact me, Skipper Dave by phone or use the email button.
Remember not many sailing days remaining for this season, so please come along and enjoy what is left of what has been a very good season in general. Still some time if you want to hone or learn a new skill.
See you on board,