MBLA Annual Dinner - 7 for 7.30 - 19 January 2018
Senara Restaurant - Penzance
The MBLA annual dinner will take place at the Senara Restaurant, Penwith Collage, Penzance, on Friday the 19th of January 2018, at 7:00 for 7:30pm.
The dinner is open to all members and their guests.
Dress code is smart casual.
Those of you who attended last year will I hope agree that the venue, choice of menu and quality of food was a cut above pub standard and Senara has again put together an imaginative menu which appears below.
The cost of the evening is £20 per head.
On arrival: Glass of red/white wine or Peroni/ale
1. Leek and potato soup (Vegan alternative available)
2. Vodka cured sea trout, celeriac remoulade, watercress, lemon oil
3. Chicken liver parfait with onion jam and melba toast
4. Porchetta, Lyonnaise potatoes, sautéed kale, port jus
5. Roast pumpkin, leeks, crispy sage. saffron turned potatoes, toasted hazelnuts and sauce vierge
6. Senara fish pie with seasonal vegetables
7. Cornish cheeses, chutney, crackers
8. Apple and rhubarb, clotted cream
How to book your place
If you would like to book, please contact skipper John v d H preferably by email.
Include - the names of everyone in your party and their choice of menu using the number code shown against each item on the menu.
John will acknowledge receipt of your booking by email.
Please pay at the time of booking, preferably online:
Sort Code: 40-36-13
Account No 91415484.
IMPORTANT: Please state your surname as the payee reference in order for us to identify who the payment is from.
Space at the Senara Restaurant is limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
ALL BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY 15 DECEMBER PLEASE.