Back to All Events

Scilly Sail


I still have one or two places available for Scillies depart Saturday 24th August muster 09.00 for 10.00 AM departure and return no later than Thursday 29th August. Return date depends on weather window and crew preferences.

If you had your name to go this weekend with George which was cancelled due to bad weather and wish to transfer to 24th please contact me to book ASAP as only two places available.

The weather forecast for next weekend is looking better with a ridge of high pressure coming in so will have more favorable winds and warmer.

To book, please contact skipper Dave by phone or email using the links on the Sailing Calendar.

Hope to see you on board, don't forget the beer money.

All the best,

Dave.

Earlier Event: August 19
Extra Monday Sail